RE: Pre-scroll

Subject: RE: Pre-scroll
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 11:40:27 CST

mike> In this editor you could set the number of lines from top/bottom
mike> border the cursor started to scroll the text. This was really
mike> good since it kept a larger context visible of what you were
mike> editing. I.e. if you set pre-scroll to 4, it would never let the
mike> cursor closer to the border than four lines, except for the
mike> border-conditions of BOD/EOD.

Beats me how hard to implement, but I would *LOVE* (with a
heart-shaped "o") having this feature in a WP.