apology (was Re: TODO icons and labels)

Subject: apology (was Re: TODO icons and labels)
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 14:40:35 CST

Summary of the following:

1. Paul acts like a turkey, showing no understanding or appreciation for
the work it takes to update an existing translation. Patches to improve
that mechanism to make it easier for translators on all platforms would of
course be a very Good Idea.

2. Joaquin quite rightly gets offended, but generously refrains from
flaming Paul back.

I'm sorry.

Paul