Status and locale matrices "patch"

Subject: Status and locale matrices "patch"
From: Karl Ove Hufthammer (huftis@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 02:47:33 CST

Attached you'll find files for the AbiWord UI and locale matrices.

The original (source) files have extension .xml. The HTML files generated using
a XSLT processor from these files using the matrix.xsl style sheet. When
updating the matrices, only the .xml files should be modified[1], and the HTML
regenerated.

I recommend that they'll be checked in under 'abi/docs/matrices/' or
'abi/docs/status/'. Please commit.

And please try to update any columns/rows you can test. An outdated matrix is
worse than no matrix (you may quote me on that :) ).

[1] I think it's pretty obvious how to do this. If not, don't hesitate to send
me an e-mail.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer