commit -- Status and locale matrices "patch"

Subject: commit -- Status and locale matrices "patch"
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 15:46:52 CST

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:

> I recommend that they'll be checked in under 'abi/docs/matrices/' or
> 'abi/docs/status/'. Please commit.

   Committed to abi/docs/status/.

   Thomas, these are crying for your attention. I can't believe that Abi
works as well as it does on QNX if the UI matrix is correct. :)

   -Tom

UI and local status matrices from Karl Ove Hufthammer
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: status/locale_matrix.html status/locale_matrix.xml
CVS: status/matrix.xsl status/ui_matrix.html status/ui_matrix.xml