Commit: Enable printing of Coloured backgrounds.

Subject: Commit: Enable printing of Coloured backgrounds.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 06:49:30 CST

This commit enables printing of coloured backgrounds.

I think there is a bug in our handling of coloured printing in gnome. I
can't get anything other solid blue-green-red in these coloured
backgrounds in either print-preview or in the generated postscript.

Can you take a look at this Dom? Also using "print-directly" results in
postscript that crashes gv.

Clues folks?

I'm in favour of implementing Vald's request to change the solid white of
our paper to a user-definable color or shade. This is not the colour of
the paper but rather something a bit more user friendly on the eys while
composing the page. Having played around with background colours a bit
already I can readily see that this would be a nice feature.

I guess this should be a preference in the Layout tab. What should we call
it?

"Use White for Paper background while composing X | change | "

Then this would have the check box X enabled by default. Unchecking this
and pressing "Change" pops up our color picker dialog.

Opinions?

Cheers

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_AbiWord_1.cpp
Enable printing of coloured backgrounds.