Re: commit: Complete Dom's page colour work.

Subject: Re: commit: Complete Dom's page colour work.
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 08:43:24 CST

I just checked Word 97 (I bet you didn't expect me to do that ;-) -- the
"control" that I found under File | Print | Properties |
Stamp/Background | Background is a combo box, with one of the choices
being "None", which is what I think is meant by "White background".

Aside: The Properties choice brings up a menu that may be printer
specific. In this case my printer is a BJC-3000.

Hope this helps,
Randy Kramer