Re: commit: Complete Dom's page colour work.

Subject: Re: commit: Complete Dom's page colour work.
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 08:49:51 CST

I just looked at the help related to Format | Background --
help explains:

<quote>
Add a background color or texture to a Web page or Word document

Word displays backgrounds that you add with the Background command on
the Format menu in online layout view only. These backgrounds aren't
designed for printed documents.
</quote>

Randy Kramer (Not researching thoroughly.)