Win32 Status (was Re: TO PLATFORM MAINTAINERS)

Subject: Win32 Status (was Re: TO PLATFORM MAINTAINERS)
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 20:43:48 CST

   Here's a rather random list of the status of some of the features
listed in the changelog. If there are any Win32 developers out there
willing to help get these problems resolved before the release it would be
much appreciated - I know that I'm not going to get to them all before the
release.

   o Language dialog hasn't been done
   o Background color dialog hasn't been done (should be real easy)
   o Lists dialog hasn't been touched. I doubt that anybody wants to
     do this twice, so I doubt it'll get done until Joaquin finishes his
     changes.
   o What do you mean by "Color Combo Boxes" in the Toolbars section? The
     same as the Background color dialog?
   o Bug 1245 needs to be fixed for Win32. It shouldn't be too hard at
     all, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

   I should have the Auto Save preferences stuff done before the release.

   -Tom