Re: [Crash] [win98] Opening many windows causes crash

Subject: Re: [Crash] [win98] Opening many windows causes crash
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 03:12:02 CST

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Michael D. Pritchett wrote:

> [...]

Hi everyone,
           Abi is meant to stop openning new windows at 9. ie After Nine
new windows you're meant to get the dialog xap_Dlg_WindowMore.cpp. This is
an xp bug. I can get more than 9 windows on linux though I didn't try to
see how I could open before a segault. This would be a neat test of the
Linux kernal and Xfree if someone wants to try before someone fixes the
bug.

Hint: Look at the newWindow function in ap_Editmethods. If the frame count
gets above 9 call the windowMore dialog instead.

Cheers!

Martin