Re: [Crash] [win98] Opening many windows causes crash

Subject: Re: [Crash] [win98] Opening many windows causes crash
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 13:11:17 CST

Internet Explorer allows me to open so many windows i have not opened
enough to crash it that way. This should cause the OS to slow to a
crawl, not crash. A warning at 13 windows or so would be a good idea,
so long as it also knows when to count down. Sometimes i accidently
hit return when ive selected loads of documents and its a disaster, at
least Abiword can be smarter than my OS.