Re: commit: persistent ignored words

Subject: Re: commit: persistent ignored words
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 19:37:25 CST

paul> although I'm not sure whether we'd need to indicate *which*
paul> document's ignored words list is currently being edited.

Oh, I think you definitely want to. For the common case of a person
editing a single document at a time (the vi-oriented AbiWord users),
they'd just ignore the extra info. For mutliple open documents, you
need a way to keep track. A person might want to copy the ignored
words from one document to another, for example.