Re: Commit -- Fix memory leaks.

Subject: Re: Commit -- Fix memory leaks.
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 14:15:15 CDT

At 10:41 PM 4/27/01 -0500, Michael D. Pritchett wrote:
>I am going to skip the Toolbars issues for someone else with more experience
>at this time.

Are you just talking about populating the styles combo? If you have any
questions about this, let me know. The original brain-dead simple code here
just used a hardwired list. [ I feel perfectly comfortable dissing that
code, since I wrote it. ;-) ]

Presumably Martin now has an XP interface you can call (from that same spot)
to query the document for a fresher list, so any platform changes needed
should be able to mirror what he did on Unix.

Paul

PS: Do you prefer to go by Michael or Mike?