Re: Commit -- Fix memory leaks.

Subject: Re: Commit -- Fix memory leaks.
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 18:59:22 CDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Rohr <paul@abisource.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 2:15 PM

> At 10:41 PM 4/27/01 -0500, Michael D. Pritchett wrote:
> >I am going to skip the Toolbars issues for someone else with more
experience
> >at this time.
>
> Are you just talking about populating the styles combo? If you have any
> questions about this, let me know. The original brain-dead simple code
here
> just used a hardwired list. [ I feel perfectly comfortable dissing that
> code, since I wrote it. ;-) ]
>
> Presumably Martin now has an XP interface you can call (from that same
spot)
> to query the document for a fresher list, so any platform changes needed
> should be able to mirror what he did on Unix.
>
> Paul
>
> PS: Do you prefer to go by Michael or Mike?

Paul -

Thanks for the assistance. I briefly reviewed the toolbars and got a sense
how they work and that it would take some time to build the Color Buttons on
the toolbars. First things first for me, I shall work through the various
dialogs as I have time.

Cheers!

Micahel D. Pritchett

PS: The name doosn't matter much, but as we have a Mike - Michael will do
or even - Mitchell as long as I know you are referring to me. :)