Re: Topic: Templates and 1.0

Subject: Re: Topic: Templates and 1.0
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 20:49:34 CDT

(#1) Localized templates sound good to me, and not all that difficult to
achieve. We'll even be able to farm out a lot of work to users for this,
once I put some finishing touches on the framework. I'll make a separate
package for templates.

(#2) Making wizards to generate certain kinds of documents is a lot harder
(at least in terms of amount of work needed versus payoff) and I don't think
that anyone is feeling ambitious enough to do this.

So I feel like #1 should happen and #2 should not. Anyone disagree? Btw,
code or design docs are the best ways to disagree to any one of these points
:-)

Dom