Re: Topic: Clipart and 1.0

Subject: Re: Topic: Clipart and 1.0
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 06:33:37 CDT

On 02 May 2001 18:28:54 +0200, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> On mercredi, mai 2, 2001, at 06:08 , Sam TH wrote:
>
> >> I'm thinking that clipart and templates should be shipped in
> >> abidistfiles
> >> and distributed with future abiword versions.
> >
> > And packaged seperately.
>

> agreed to both.
> but IMHO clipart and templates should be separate suggested packages.
> This make 3 packages: abisuite, abisuite-templates, abisuite-cliparts

I don't fully agree. Most of people don't care about a few extra kb.
What do you think about a:

abisuite (abiword + clipart + templates)

and

abisuite-(base || mini) (abiword)
abisuite-extra (clipart + templates)

(ie, more or less the same thing that you're suggesting, except that
*the* package that the most of people will see will be abisuite, that
contains all the stuff.

What do you think?

Cheers,

--