RE: Topic: Tables and 1.0

Subject: RE: Topic: Tables and 1.0
From: Tom Newton (Tom.Newton@gtl.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 06:21:37 CDT

Nothing really happened and that's the problem! Well, the code _is_ still
there. But I guess I wasn't a terribly good "leader visionary" type of
person with enough people/management skills and (in particular) time to
drive things forward and attract more contributors. I've discovered that
holding down a full time job, getting married, moving house, commuting 3
hours a day etc. aren't really compatible with running a free software
project.

I'm intending to do a kind of "final" release to make it's orphanage
official (when I get time!). There have been some changes since it's last
public release including autoconf support, some new icons and a few bugfixes
and I'd like to get them out there at least.

Tom

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. It
may contain confidential or privileged information and if you are
not the intended addressee you are not authorized to disclose,
copy, distribute or place any reliance on it whatsoever and we
request that you inform our postmaster (postmaster@gtl.com) that
you have received this e-mail. Any attachment(s) to this message
has been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own virus
checker and procedures. If you contact us by e-mail, we will
store your name and address to facilitate communications.