Commit (was AP_ImpFactory)

Subject: Commit (was AP_ImpFactory)
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 13:55:59 CDT

Committed: sv_SE to the language dialog
Committed: moved Importer/Exporter registry to the ap_App classes. People
are encouraged to propose and *implement* better solutions such as the
folowing:
Committed: Misc. Fixes to make both palmdoc filters use a common header file

>Gack. Just because there's no AP_App class doesn't mean you can't have an
>XP implementation to do the job:
>
> AP_ImpFactory
> AP_ExpFactory

>[1] If anyone knows of a reason why we'd want to vary the mix of impexps
>on
>a platform-by-platform basis, then more factoring would be needed here.
>However, discovery-based dynamic loading may just solve that problem for
>us.

Sure, but I'm not sure that we'd actually want to implement this (the
per-platform refactoring, not discovery). Who wants to design a discovery
API? I've done my share of new/redesigned APIs for one week.

Dom