Re: status of perl bindings for windows

Subject: Re: status of perl bindings for windows
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 18:22:18 CDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joaquin Cuenca Abela" <cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 6:23 AM

> The bad news is that I not yet managed to make the XS stuff to work (I'm
> pretty near, but with a handcrafted Makefile.PL, so I still have to fix
all
> this makefile mess).

Joaquin -

As I have offered previous, I will be happy to provide any assistance in
regards to adding this to the system. I've gotten to know the makefile
system fairly well of late since working on adding the NSIS isntaller as a
peer module (due out for the 0.9.4 release)

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett