Re: status of perl bindings for windows

Subject: Re: status of perl bindings for windows
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 10:23:00 CDT

Michael wrote:
> [...]

Great! I will send you a patch with the current "state of affaires" as soon
as I come back to linux (the code right now should compile in linux &
windows).

The patch will be again 0.9.2 (but I think that it should apply cleanly to
current cvs, except by ap_EditMethods... maybe :-)

At least you should be able to execute perl scripts from abiword (they will
be only print "Hello"; and stuff like that, but that's better than nothing
:-)

Cheers,

--
Joaquin Cuenca Abela