Re: commit - FOSA changes for image previews

Subject: Re: commit - FOSA changes for image previews
From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 10:17:11 CDT

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Michael D. Pritchett wrote:
> With the changes for UT_SVG, getDimension function works different. To
> keep the cVSHEAD building - the function is commented out. SVG support
> for preview was incomplete anyway.

This function is a pain. I'm working on a better solution. Sorry for
breaking the build...

Frank

Francis James Franklin
F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

`people who are strangers to liquor are incapable of talking about literature.'
Those refreshing words filled my head with the clarified butter of great
wisdom, removed all obstacles to understanding. Truly it was a case of:
`Open the gates of the throat and pour down a bucket of Maotai.' --- Mo Yan