Re: SVG import

Subject: Re: SVG import
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 10:16:57 CDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dom Lachowicz" <dominicl@seas.upenn.edu>
To: "AbiWord-dev" <abiword-dev@abisource.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 6:46 PM

> Quoting F J Franklin <F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk>:

> > > I can cook a UT_Map in a few minutes
> > > [snip]
> > > if you need a UT_Map just let me know.
> >
> >That would be great.
>
> There is already a map class:
>
> src/af/util/xp/ut_hashMap.[cpp|h]

Yes, but UT_StringPtrMap operations doesn't have the same complexity than (a
hypothetical) ut_Map. Also UT_StringPtrMap will not do the work if the key
type is != from string or char*. Another thing to take in account is memory
consumation (if the map is used to store many things that may be important).

That said, maybe Leonard's code may very well be adapted to UT_StringPtrMap,
just pointing out that maybe not :-)

Leonard, do you have a tarball or something with your code to take a look?

Cheers,

--
Joaquin Cuenca Abela
e98cuenc@yahoo.com