Re: SVG import

Subject: Re: SVG import
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 10:47:48 CDT

Quoting Joaquin Cuenca Abela <cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr>:

> [...]

Pehaps you missed my sentence where I said that I wrote, peer-reviewed, and
bug-tested the SVG code with Leonard :) I'm actually debugging the code now so
that we can release another beta to a customer. Here are the following uses of
std::map in the code:

typedef map< string, string > FontList;
typedef map< string, string > CSSAttrMap;
typedef map< string, string > TransformMap;

Having a better UT_Map would probably be great if you want to do it. We won't
need it for the SVG code, though. We also make a lot of use of std::vector,
but UT_Vector should work just fine there too.

Cheers,
Dom