Re: recruiting report -- release teams for 0.9.3 packages

Subject: Re: recruiting report -- release teams for 0.9.3 packages
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 04:05:11 CDT

On Wed, 2001-09-05 at 07:06, Paul Rohr wrote:
> Linux/Intel (various)
> ---------------------
> packagers... Sam TH (Debian), Tim LaDuca
> testers... Alan Keefer (Mandrake 8)
> evangelists... (none)
>
> ** releasable -- I'm utterly unclear on who's building and testing which
> packaging flavors, but that's up to the GNOME & GTK maintainers to
> sort out **

I'd offer help in building packages, but the instructions in the BUILD
document have never worked for me.

Since I compile and test it in my machines, I can only test it in one,
at work, and as such it is not very advisable :(

As for evangelism, I've _always_ done that (at least in Portugal).

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?