Re: imagemagick graphics importing

Subject: Re: imagemagick graphics importing
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 06:11:27 CDT

Hello,
        I'll take a good look at this tomorrow and the day after. I
haven't looked at the code yet but I hope you can answer a few quick
questions about your approach.

1. Do you use ImageMagic to do arbitary file => png transformation and
then just leave the image as a png in abiword?

2. Do you provide a fork of the ImageMagic source code to be included as
an abiword peer directory, (like wv).

3. If so, does the Makefile allow linking of local ImageMagic library if
it exists?

4. Do you implement the SVG and other vector graphics formats that
ImageMagic does?

5. If you do SVG, do you use the skeleton framework that has been put in
place already?

Thanks very much!

I'll review it closely over the next couple of days.

Cheers

Martin