Re: Testing Update: New Summary, Problem on File Close

Subject: Re: Testing Update: New Summary, Problem on File Close
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 08:31:56 CDT

Randy Kramer wrote:

> I've posted a new summary (FirstSum4.abw) at
> http://www.twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Test/AbiWordTestingOnWin32. It has a
> few more observations, three of them in the list of new observations but
> with a new heading, and one nearer the end with the word UPDATE
> included.

I may have jumped the gun on the next item. It seems it is not
consistently repeatable. After I wrote this original note and went back
to AbiWord, and did something fairly innocent (pressed <enter>?),
AbiWord crashed. After restarting AbiWord, I loaded a document, did
File --> Close, and started typing. Seemed to work fine. Then I did
File --> Close on that document, switched to Heading 1 style, started
typing, back to the problem I described. I'm going to shut down my
other programs, then reboot, and see if I can duplicate the problem on a
clean system.

Randy Kramer