Re: Need help to enable RTF style import

Subject: Re: Need help to enable RTF style import
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 08:08:05 CDT

According to Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au>:

> I've built on your work to implement the construction of the
> properties associated with the style. It needs more work but were 90% of
> the way there. These now get written out to the style definitions.

[...]

I wouldn't have been eager to have that feature implemented, I would have
rejected your patch for not being contextual...
(it actually broke my tree, I have had to find out why...)

Don't take it personnally, just wanted to remind every patcher to use "cvs
diff -c" to generate patches that are safe.

Hub