imagemagick graphics importing

Subject: imagemagick graphics importing
From: don bright's spam buffer (aeoespam@sdf.lonestar.org)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 12:55:09 CDT

Hi,

I know that the world blew up and we are all about to die from a nuclear
holocaust, there are 10,000 children without parents, and hundreds of
thousands of people still having nightmares, 3 million starving afghans
are running away from their country, arab americans are afraid to go to
the grocery store, its the worst thing I've ever seen happen in my entire
life, the economy is going down the toilet (at least in the short term), I
am scared about the future and feel like I've been punched in the stomach
50 times,

but I was just wondering if anyone had actually looked at my imagemagick
graphics import patch?

-don