Patch to left justify labels in some windows dialogs

From: Saint-Denis (stdenisg@cedep.net)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 17:33:52 EDT

    In the AbiWord Windows version, three dialogs use right justified labels.
    They are the page setup, columns and the image properties dialog.

    This patch propose to left justify the labels so that the look get closer,
    in that respect, to the other 29 dialogs.

    On the image properties dialog there is another benefit. The "preserve
    aspcet ratio" button gets more space. I need that space for the french
    translation.

    I also expanded the "Extra parameters" label of the Insert->field dialog to
    make room for translation.

    Gilles Saint-Denis