Re: Using DJGPP

From: James Jensen (jmjensen000@email.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 11:32:25 EDT

    I know I've been out of the loop, guys, but I've had things to do (including getting a Jornada 568).

    By the way, anyone thinking of porting AbiWord to Pocket PCs? The Windows world could use some more Open Source stuff.

    Anyway, thanks for the info, guys. I guess I'll try either Borland or Cygwin. I have access to the Deitel & Deitel book (third edition), but it's not mine.

    By the way, what's a POW?

    -J. Jensen