Handheld-abi? (was: Re: Using DJGPP)

From: phearbear (phearbear@home.se)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 12:42:33 EDT

    James Jensen wrote:
    Hi!

    POW= Project Of the Week.
    For getting AbiWord on a handheld, i've been getting this idea in my
    head a few times, since pretty soon 'qPAQ' (name not 100% yet)
    (http://www.qnxzone.com/ipaq/) are to be released.
    Would be really cool to have a abi-handheld or such. with same platform
    compability, so we could get same word-processor on all handheld
    platforms (if palm starts using beos....).
    This would be stripped down version of abi, but with extra features
    like 'popup' auto-word completion and such.
    Havn't done much thinking, but i'd really love to see this.

    /Johan