Re: commit: abi: catala[n].hash

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 13:43:21 EDT

     --- Jordi Mas <jmas@softcatala.org> wrote: >

    > En/Na Andrew Dunbar ha escrit:
    > >
    > > --- F J Franklin <F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk>
    > > wrote: > o catalan.hash, not catala.hash - no on e
    > ever
    > > > spotted this?
    > >
    > > Are you saying it is A, not be or that it should
    > be A,
    > > not B. It should be catala.hash and I spotted
    > that
    > > some months back. But maybe the name was only
    > changed
    > > in one place?
    >
    > I do not know if it helps but "catala" means Catalan
    > in the
    > Catalan language. If all the name of spell checkers
    > are in
    > English I guess it should be "catalan.hash".

    Yep that's right they should all be in the same
    scheme.
    If the scheme is English then it should be English.
    I was thinking the scheme was "in their native
    language but without accents" but I must have been
    suffering jetlag at the time (:

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net http://www.abisource.com