Re: Newbie volunteer -- need some directions and help

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 12:56:51 EDT

    PS: Two things:

       * I'm sending this reply to the list (not sure why we went off list)
       * I just noticed that a criteria for the list of projects using
    Doxygen is that the (Doxygen) documentation must be online or
    downloadable (to appear on that list). Thus, proprietary projects using
    Doxygen would probably not appear on that list.

    Randy Kramer