Re: Polish strings (part1)

From: Andrzej Pruszynski (abi@rth.coi.waw.pl)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 11:28:06 EDT

    On Sun 14. April 2002 16:27, Andrew Dunbar wrote:
    > I'm wondering why you want to turn off AutoSpellCheck
    > for Polish. Is there some problem with it?
    > I had a quick look in Bugzilla and can't see any
    > spelling related bugs in Polish locale. Is there a
    > bug here? If not, why force this setting off for all
    > Polish users?

    Yes. The question is: which features should be switched on by default.

    Polish dictionary is not installed by default. So, there is no sense to
    switch on this feature by default.

    In general, I think -- better if user switch on required option then switch
    off unwanted or unavailable one.
    Am I wrong?

    Andrzej Pruszynski