commit: Abiword oaf fixes.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 01:32:01 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: GNOME_AbiWord_Control_1_0.oaf
    CVS:

    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/abiwidget.cpp
    CVS:
    export all Dom's methods to gtk_args for easy integration with bonobo

    I put the oaf file into abidistfiles. It should be installed into
    /usr/share/oaf with the rpm.

    So the process of installing the rpm should also mean copying
    GNOME_AbiWord_Control_1_0.oaf into /usr/share/oaf.

    Rui, can you modify your rpm script to do this for the gnome rpm builds?

    Once the abiword-1.0.1 is installed any bonobo-aware application can
    embed a wordprocessing windows in their application.

    I hope we can get evolution and nautilus at least to take advantage of
    this.

    Cheers

    Martin