Re: New development plans

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 02:09:58 EDT

    HI Hub,
            I actually liked your first idea of just forking abi to abi-1.2,
    abiword-plugins to abiword-plugins-1.2 abd hiving development on the hEAD
    branch of both of those. That way I can cleanly seperate both sets in my
    local system and trvially do builds against the 1.0 module or 1.2 module.

    BTW the sort of changes I see we're talking about here justify naming the
    next stable release abiword-2 not just 1.2.

    There will be substantial changes.

    Cheers

    Martin