Re: AbiWord crash while opening document

From: Saint-Denis (stdenisg@cedep.net)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 16:07:20 EDT

    I get the Windows assert dialog with the Abort, Retry and Ignore buttons.
    But my computer does not respond to theses buttons. The dialog contains
    indications about
    file: fp_line.cpp
    line: number 3043
    expression: iSpaceCount == 0.
    For about 15 seconds Abiword does not respond in any way, then it vanishes,
    leaving a *.CRASED file.

    Gilles Saint-Denis