Commit: 3213, 3171

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 14:39:20 EDT

    RTF margin bug. I've fixed this bug, and given the margins their proper
    default values too in the process (we had them as 0 instead of 1800 and
    1440 twips, respectively).

    There is another bug that I've pointed out in the code - sectd doesn't
    quite work properly in Abi as we do not store the default page settings.
    This should be trivial to do and I'll work on it after I get some lunch.

    Tucker pointed these out as 1.0.1 blocker bugs.

    Dom