Re: print preview screenshot

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 13:08:53 EDT

    On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Alan Horkan wrote:

    > someone wanted to see a screenshot
    >
    > here is the link uwog gave us on IRC hope he does not mind my passing it
    > on
    > http://pino.frontisterion.nl/uwog/secret.jpg

    Hi Marc,
            This is really nice work and will be a significant new feature for
    us. However I was wondering if you could go one better and display the
    font name in the font itself within the drop down box.

    ie So the font "Comic Sans MS" is displayed in Comic Sans MS font.

    This is what MS Word 2000/97 does.

    To do it in GTK 2 would require modification of the combo box widget I
    think. Seth Nichol thinks this would be "rather easy" :-)

    Cheers

    Martin