Re: Version of the future?

From: Eric Zen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 02:17:21 EDT

    One Week!?

    I was expecting more along the lines of the end of September (earlier discussion involving STABLE in October). Especially with printing and 1/5 of the world's population unable to use AbiWord. This push wouldn't be related to RH's release, would it? You know, they'll just call AbiWord "Write a Letter," don't you?

    *snickers*

    Not that I mind, mind you, as I would enjoy starting out the next AWN with the phrase, "1.0.3...tomorrow," give or take on the last word.

    This will include the final death of that horrid blue creature (the ant, not that bird uwog keeps as a play toy); won't it? I know a couple developers (alan and martin) have been dying to put a magnifying glass to the anthropod.

    *jumping up and down with excitment*

    Thanks for 2.0 straightening out.