Re: cvs graph, mozilla, infamy

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 06:20:25 EDT

    On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, ericzen wrote:

    > Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:58:07 -0500
    > From: ericzen <ericzen@ez-net.com>

    > Subject: Re: cvs graph, mozilla, infamy
    >
    > On 2002.08.27 14:21 Alan Horkan wrote:
    > >
    > > maybe of use to Eric for the Abiword Weekly news or my other purposes
    > > http://abisource.com/news
    > >
    > > http://www.akhphd.au.dk/~bertho/cvsgraph/
    > >
    > > learnt of this while timewasting on slashdot (i am getting a better idea
    > > of choosing which article which might provide useful insights, like
    > > articles on Mozilla)

    > updated one on the site. As for the AWN, I would think the image
    > would be remarkably wide (think about it for just a second, look at

    cut it shrink it crop it
    whatever

    > Thanks for the news redirection link, I see you decided to jump it to
    > only the /information/news/ index rather than the latest AWN, which is
    > easiest...as I won't have to maintain it every week;)

    i did not do anything
    i assumed it was still broken, i was just trying to light a fire under
    someone else to encourage them to do it

    > Speaking of Abi and Moz, how much have you had the chance to look into
    > AbiMoz?

    None, it asks for a fairly specific setup.
    I think Ureaus said he was going to try the whole Oeone desktop.
    I asked a question on the abimoz mailinglist and i am still waiting for a
    response. there is only one mail in their archive, it does not look like
    it is alive, i dont know why it is not just inlcluded in the abisource
    CVS.

    > Also, though the thought will go ignored, here's some SourceForge
    > fontery I think is worth reviewing.

    seen this stuff already. I spend a while trawling through Freshmeat and
    slashdot every so often.

    > random thoughts from a random person, "Eric A. Zen" (I will hunt down
    > lt editors and tattoo that on their foreheads)

    Later
    Alan