How can I test my translation? (Anything wrong with the way I'm trying?)

From: besnik bleta (besnikbleta@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 09:52:50 EST

    Hi,

    I'm trying to set up AbiWord in other language rather than the default
    English.
    It works fine with Italian and French and German. But when I try to get it
    work with another locale, it fails to recognize it:
    I change the relative settings in the Abiword.profile, save it and run
    AbiWord. After each fail, opening the same Abiword.profile shows me "en-US"
    instead of "xx-YY" (which should be the one if the previous changes on
    AbiWord.profile were real).
    How could I resolve that? Or that is a confidential future?

    besnik