Re: commit: abi: new dialog for HTML export options

From: Peter Lundqvist (peterl@update.uu.se)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 10:09:37 EST

    On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, F J Franklin wrote:
    > On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Peter Lundqvist wrote:
    > > I've been pondering this for a while and I cannot come up with any
    > > reasonable explenation: Why on earth is there an option in a
    > > "mainstream" product to export in a fashion suitable for publication on
    > > the products main site?
    >
    > As I explained when I introduced the feature, it can be used by anyone
    > willing to add three PHP scripts to their website.

    That rings a bell somewhere.

    > A lot more hidden? Maybe I should say not "AbiWord Web Document" but
    > rather "XHTML with PHP additions suitable for, e.g., the AbiWord WebSite"?

    That might be a good idéa.

    Lot's of thanks for bothering with me

    Peter Lundqvist /'\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
    Studentv. 32:22B \ / No HTML/RTF in email
    752 34 Uppsala × No Word docs in email
    Sweden / \ Respect for open standards
    phone +46 (0)70 45 66 347

    --

    "The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location... and i'm not even too sure about that one"

    -- Dennis Huges, FBI.