Re: Problem With Abiword Translated Strings File

Subject: Re: Problem With Abiword Translated Strings File
Sanyaade@btinternet.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 05:52:41 CST

Hi Everybody,

I built Abiword and launch abiword debug version with the -dumpstrings
command to generate
the en-US.strings. I translated the this file to Yoruba language version and
saved it as yo-NG.strings in
abi\user\wp\strings directory as outline in Abiword localisation.abw

I also modified the Abiword profile file as outline in order to have Abiword
to load all need Yoruba files. I then rebuild Abiword but Abiword is not
using the Yoruba strings file but revert back to the default en-US.strings
file.

Please is there anything I am doing wrong here?
Is there any header to add the new yo-NG.strings file?

Please everybody great help is needed here.

Thanks and God blesses!!!

Best Regards,
Sanyaade