POW: integrate the new help system

Subject: POW: integrate the new help system
From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 15:38:37 CST

Well, 1.0 is nearing and it's time to replace our outdated help system
in favor of David Chart's excellent new documentation.

What you'll need to do:

1) Create a way to auto-generate the dox
They are in abiword format. AbiWord --to=xhtml will be able to convert
documents to HTML, which we can then merge with existing templates
2) Make install should also install the dox in the correct locale
directory. en-AU, en-GB, en-IE, en-CA can be symlinks to the en-US
documentation. Other documentation in other languages will no doubt
follow soon.
3) Remove the existing dox files from CVS (i.e. the old help dox)

Anyone want to step up to the plate?

Dom