Re: Occasional character clipped in printout

Subject: Re: Occasional character clipped in printout
From: Bryce Nesbitt (bryce@obviously.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 16:01:56 CST

Consider the idea of creating a test document with all the characters
and some sort of bracketing to tease the problem out:
        ]a[
        ]b[
        ]c[
It might be bad metrics on individual fonts.
                        -Bryce

--
Hi! I'm a do-it-yourself virus... please delete 4 files at random
from your hard drive.  Pass me on to all your friends.