Some Questions About ABIWord

From: Paul Hill (paul@gurunet.net)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 13:36:16 EDT

    ABIWord Developers.

    My name is Paul Hill and I an the CTO of GURU Networks in Chantilly
    Virginia USA. We develop software for the residential real estate
    industry. I have been monitoring the development of ABIWord for many
    months through the developers e-mail distribution. My company is very
    interested in using, or having our cutomers use, ABIWord. There are a
    lot of things to like about ABIWord and we want to share them with the
    world. Before we launch off into this projecct I have a few questions:

    1) We are very interested in the PDF plugin. Is this something that is
    being developed or did I just misunderstand.

    2) Based on the conservations between the developers, the GPL would
    allow us to do distribution of ABIWord from our site. Is this something
    that causes anyone any problems? We may also burn it on a CD from time
    to time...

    3) We are interesting in adding a data merge feature. Is this something
    that is being discussed? Does anyone have a design or a recommendation
    on how this should be addressed.

    This is the top 3 on our list, can anyone address them?

    Good job on a great project...

    Paul

    --
    Paul B. Hill, paul@gurunet.net