Re: RFC: future develpment/release strategy

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 21:42:14 EDT

    On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > Hi guys,
    >
    > GTK2 will (*must*, actually) be ready for the next release, especially
    > if someone helps me out a little bit. You all know (or can read back
    > through the archives) what main sticking points are left.

    Hi Dom,
            I'll help out once the GTK2 branch is merged back into HEAD.

    > A GNOME2 port,
    > well, I'll need to find more free time I suppose, esp. since I'm not
    > very interested in doing this work.

    I'll help out here too. I'm particularly interested in supporting embedded
    bonobo objects. I want to do this for many reasons and in particular to
    allow equation support via GtkMathView. Math support is our number 3 most
    requested feature. (and I REALLY want it too :-)

    Cheers

    Martin