Re: Hebrew Microsoft and the Mac version of Office

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 15:56:57 EDT

    On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, David Bolack wrote:

    > Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:49:44 -0500 (CDT)
    > From: David Bolack <dbolack@phoenix.swb.net>
    > To: Leonard Rosenthol <leonardr@lazerware.com>
    > Cc: Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie>, abiword-dev@abisource.com
    > Subject: Re: Hebrew Microsoft and the Mac version of Office
    >

    > On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
    >
    > > Won't help till "Jaquar", the upcoming upgrade to Mac OS X
    > > that will incorporate support for Hebrew into the OS itself.
    >
    > I thought Jaguar was the release that came out just a few weeks ago?

    Unless maybe there was a beta/preview, then it is defintately not out yet

    http://www.apple.com/macosx/
    Jaguar ... blah ... available late summer 2002

    http://www.apple.com/macosx/newversion/

    Code-named Jaguar, the next major release of Mac OS X will delight you
    with the innovation, elegance and ease of use youve come to expect from
    Apple.

    Sincerely
    Alan