Translation

From: Nick Niktaris (niktarin@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 20:00:28 GMT

    hello,

    I am in the process of testing the Greek translation
    of abiword. The only testing I can do is in windows
    since abi refuses to see any other language in linux.
    What I have notest is that all the help messages (the
    ones you get when you go over an icon e.g. the "New"
    icon and says "Open a new document")are not
    translated. I have used the update.pl from the latest
    source and then converted it back to .strings with the
    apropied command, Some words are not translated, and
    some other do not fit in the push buttons.
    Just to be sure I used the Dutch translation to see if
    those problems are general. And there is the same
    problems (no translation over help messages, some
    untranslated strings-the same ones-, and the not too
    good fitting of some push buttons).
    Is there some way to solve those problems?

    Nick