Re: GNU license

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 10:00:51 EST

    On Sun, 2002-03-17 at 03:05, Andrzej Pruszynski wrote:
    > But GNU GPL is in a better situation: we can write that English is a legal
    > document, and translations are added for better understanding only.

    Of course all afgahns that have a poor understanding of english (if any
    at all) will be impossibilitaded to have better understanding.

    And all Vietnamite, and all Tibeteans, and so on.

    If abiword is for everyone, then it's for them too, so we have to
    include it even though it does not exist.

    *sigh*

    This logic is so flawed.
    What about new translations that come up?

    Do we have the moral stance to pay attention to the url everyday to
    include new or updated translations?

    Hugs, rms

    + So let's do it...?